Implant Supported Dentures
If you have loose dentures you have come to the right place to get better ones. Do you want to eat better and have secure dentures? Then look no further, Eternal Smiles Dental Centre will provide you with an effective alternative to dentures.
Our patients want a secure implant denture to eat and talk better. They have little bone in their jaws to prevent their existing denture from moving. They have lost confidence in their dentures and want an alternative solution now.
For cost-effective treatment ask us for an implant denture which is tighter fitting than regular dentures.
"I was nervous about the procedure then I met Dr Singh. I was put at ease. All stages were explained well. Your team is very nice. The care I received was first class. Now I can enjoy my foods with confidence."
Implants look and perform like natural teeth making them a preferred choice to dentures.
Our dentist has many years of experience to placing implants. Rest assured you will have a great dentist with superb expertise.
I am Tired of Loose Dentures. Are you Ready To Stablise Your Denture With a Better Alternative?
To Get In Touch.
or Click on the button for more details.
We welcome you to get a better alternative to the dentures you have. Can you afford £83 per month to have a new set of dentures?
How would you care for your new implants? The best way is to brush them like normal teeth.
At Eternal Smiles Dental Centre, we believe that denture stabilisation with Dental Implants offers the most natural appearance and function for your replacement teeth.
As a permanent tooth replacement solution, we will:
- Make your dentures look, feel and function like your own natural teeth
- Restore your natural speech and taste (no need for a false denture palate)
- Stimulate the tissue in your jawbone to maintain your facial structures, helping you look younger longer
- Do away with the need for denture adhesives
- Eliminate the discomfort of ill-fitting dentures
"I had a set of dentures made recently at my last dentist and they were still not tight enough to bite with. Dr Singh recommended that I have implants to eat better. Now after the procedure, I am able to enjoy food." . Sheila Wilts
Denture Stabilisation – Stop Your Dentures from Moving
When there is minimal gum and bone left, making successful dentures can be very difficult as there is little keeping them in the mouth. Having a couple of dental implants placed and corresponding clips or studs placed in a denture can completely change your experience with dentures.
- A cheaper alternative to full-mouth restoration through implants
- Requires only a couple of implants
- Retentive, stable and secure
- Makes talking and eating easy again
- Allows you to taste your food better as the palate doesn’t need to be covered as much
- Allows you to eat what you want
- Eliminates the embarrassment associated with unsuccessful dentures
How would Dental Implants benefit me?
- an implant-supported denture is more stable than your regular denture
- enables you to speak more easily
- less worry that your denture may become loose or fall out of the mouth at the dinner table
- you will be able to eat more of the types of foods you enjoy
- it feels more natural than a regular denture because the denture part in your palate no longer covers the roof of your mouth.
Are You Ready To Stablise Your Denture With a Better Alternative?
To Get In Touch Today.
or Click on the button
If You are Tired of Wearing Loose Dentures
"I had dentures which were loose. These were made a couple of months ago by another dentist. Dr Singh recommended that I have implants to secure and stabilise my dentures. Now after the procedure, I am able to eat well again." Adam
We welcome you to get a better alternative to the dentures you have. Can you afford £83 per month to have a new set of dentures? Then ring us on 01217050994.